Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Where's the Cheese, Grommit?

It's Wednesday--four days to go until Sunday when I set sails for Borneo. Like I said yesterday, I've been thinking a lot about life and death...I feel like I've been treating these past few days as if they're my last, ever. Which I know if ridiculous. I've been savoring every sunset and goodnight hug with Mom and Dad. I've been enjoying my bed, driving with the windows down, blueberries, CHEESE. I'm stressing about not being able to eat cheese for three weeks! Cheese is not one of those things you can really bring with you on long trips, unfortunately.

On top of Borneo/end of my life stress-I still haven't finished packing for school. Yuck. After packing, I need to clean up everything as well. Yet here I sit, procrastinating once again...it's only a matter of time before I start playing Tetris!

No comments: